1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint Pre-Order and Release date discussion thread

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dodgeis4me, Mar 24, 2012.

?

When do you think the Sprint pre orders will start shipping?

1. Monday June 11th

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. Wednesday June 13th

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  3. Thursday June 14th

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. Monday June 18th

19 vote(s)
    40.4%
  5. Wednesday June 20th

24 vote(s)
    51.1%
  1. alexander323bc

alexander323bc Android Enthusiast

Yes you will.

Hunterbeav likes this.
  2. mak916

mak916 Android Expert

I thought the stores aren't carrying the 32GB phones. They could only be ordered online.

3. Haris

Haris Well-Known Member

I thought the 32gb version is only available online...

I don't think that version will be available in the stores for a while.

4. Tommydaniel

Tommydaniel Android Expert

They aren't selling the 32GB Sprint models...if they were, they would have been available for pre-order like Verizons 32GB model was.

5. Ashunte

Ashunte Newbie

Sprint took down the pre-order for 32gb a while back and as of now the 16gb is down also, it was available!

6. Tommydaniel

Tommydaniel Android Expert

Not. At. Bestbuy.

7. Evo 5oh

Evo 5oh Android Enthusiast

i knew this was gonna happen always some delays man... when i first read the canada shortage i was like we gonna be f*CK too ..

8. Evo 5oh

Evo 5oh Android Enthusiast

9. Covart

Covart Android Enthusiast

I really hope I have an email waiting for me tomorrow.

10. HM08

HM08 Newbie

I figured this was going to happen so I'm not too upset. Thankfully I only got the 16GB so hopefully I will still see mine soon.

11. rkkeller

rkkeller Android Enthusiast

No fee thru Sprint but you only have 14 days to return it. I doubt they will have the 32gb models if even any 16gb models in the store by then.

12. kwyle

kwyle Newbie

If I didn't hate my epic so much this wait wouldn't be so bad.

13. nycken

nycken Lurker

Only within in the first 3 days, there's a restocking fee of $35 after.

14. alexander323bc

Ok incase some of you missed my post. If you pre ordered the 16gb you will get it it tommorow those have been shipped or will be shipped today. The 32gb preorder has been delayed until sometime next week. No in store launch date at this time. They just want to make sure they have the phones for the pre-orders before they schedule a store launch. Sprint stores will not carry the 32gb model. only available online due to the shortage, they expected this.

15. alexander323bc

That is correct, but I can tell you a few people higher up the food chain have made suggestions of implementing the restocking fee on all returns due to the shortage of the devices. This idea is being tossed around to prevent people from returning perfectly good phones for a different color.

16. rkkeller

rkkeller Android Enthusiast

I must be special :D :D as I called to return my EVO LTE on day 13 and was not charged a fee and already credited back the full amount. This is a business account so not sure if that makes a difference.

17. alexander323bc

Your evo is not the S3 there is not shortage on the evo. Sorry i was referring to all s3 devices 16, 32gig sorry

18. averymlewis

averymlewis Member

Good Morning Happy Tracking Day ;)

19. RamOG

RamOG Well-Known Member

Looks like there is a huge thread on Sprint Community and a lot of people are getting their tracking number and showing shipped. Doesn't matter if ordered at 6/6 or 6/15..it is varying but a lot of them are getting it.

We even got our first screenshot. So yes! guys, expect shipping today!!!

[​IMG]

20. VGPOP

VGPOP Android Enthusiast

I currently own the Galaxy S2 for Sprint and according to website, they can buyback phone for $105.00.

But I am still under contract, how much do I need to pay to get the new S3 for Sprint if I see the S2?

21. alexander323bc

ALL the 16 gb will be shipped today. They have those in stock.

RamOG likes this.
  22. RamOG

RamOG Well-Known Member

Ok, I thought I heard yesterday even 16gb will be 2-3 days late. Thats why I was skeptical. I just now read your prior post as well. That is some very good stuff then, more than anything I want the weekend to play with the phone :)

Thanks for the info.

23. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

Well, I pre-ordered on 6/5 at about 6 PM EST and I got my shipment confirmation 40 minutes ago (9:50 AM EST). No tracking data in UPS, yet, so I don't know when it's being delivered, for sure. Hopefully this gives some of you a time of reference of when these will ship. I'll update later when tracking data is confirmed.

24. RamOG

RamOG Well-Known Member

So I just checked my order status! Got my tracking number!

Edit: But yes no tracking data in UPS. But when I ordered the other phones last week, they didnt show the tracking info in UPS till the phones were halfway on the way to my house.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews