• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] [VMOBI][ROM][alpha] Sprintorious - Victorious Ported 2 Sprint [stock deodexed optimized]

Thank you! running freedompop(crappy cphone company wonderful Data company lol) but got there modified rom and Sprintorious installed fine but certain inbuilt apps never showed up(moving apps to sdcard ) And I could no longer make calls and while it allowed me to tether it did not work. figured try a fresh updated install rerooted see what happens.

Upvote 0
Thank you! running freedompop(crappy cphone company wonderful Data company lol) but got there modified rom and Sprintorious installed fine but certain inbuilt apps never showed up(moving apps to sdcard ) And I could no longer make calls and while it allowed me to tether it did not work. figured try a fresh updated install rerooted see what happens.
Remember this is 4.0.4 the most update version was 4.1.2 which is available through software update within settings.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones