• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sticker on battery?

I don't think it would harm the battery, but the battery can get very warm. It could cause a gluey mess at the least. Just get different color cases. :D

ooh..I want to avoid a gluey mess.

He has lots of extra batteries and he leaves them laying around. One of my batteries looks similar so I just don't want them to get mixed up and pick up the wrong one. But we actually have different versions of SGS2 and two sizes of batteries. It would be impossible to install the wrong battery, but very possible to pick up the wrong one in a hurry if there was a pile of similar-looking batteries!

Upvote 0
ooh..I want to avoid a gluey mess.

He has lots of extra batteries and he leaves them laying around. One of my batteries looks similar so I just don't want them to get mixed up and pick up the wrong one. But we actually have different versions of SGS2 and two sizes of batteries. It would be impossible to install the wrong battery, but very possible to pick up the wrong one in a hurry if there was a pile of similar-looking batteries!

What variant of the S2 does he have?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones