• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Still Getting Texts on Old Phone

Hellocupo

Dec 17, 2014
Ok so i have Virgin Mobile, and i had switched to the Samsung Galaxy J3 after having the LG G Stylo (1). After a few weeks, people are starting to tell me that when they call me it goes straight to Voicemail. This is true. What is also true is that the time that this is happening, i get texts that go to my LG G Stylo instead of my J3, which i switched already. the weird thing is, that if i text someone or call someone from the J3, it goes through to the other person fine, and it reverts so that the texts and calls go through to my J3 not my Stylo, but if i restart my phone (J3) it goes back to the Stylo. But i cant call or text through the stylo, the texts just go through TO the stylo. Im calling them today, but if there is any problem or no help with that, thats why this Forum post is here. Any help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones