1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

STOP , the 'Battery Low Warning' that pops up ???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Newbie999, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Newbie999

Newbie999 Lurker

Hi, HTC One M8, Android 5.0.1
    How do i STOP :thinking: , the 'Battery Low Warning' that pops up ??? it keeps appearing at 15% downwards ..ITS DRIVING ME NUTS !!! .... I set in Power, to 5% ( Which is lowest ) I do NOT want any 'Battery Low' Notification to pop up .. How can i disable it COMPLETELY ... as pops up every 30 seconds approx till battery dies ( from 15% )

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

well best option is get a new phone:p.....your phone is pretty old.....LOL

its been a while since i had a HTC phone. but i'm not sure what you mean by "I set in Power, to 5%( Which is lowest )"......what does this mean?

and i do not think you can turn that popup off.

just charge your phone.....LOL

puppykickr and Dannydet like this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sounds like your phone is trying to tell you that it needs a new battery.

The HTC One M8 is coming on for seven years old now, which is ancient for smart-phones, and chances are the battery is just worn out.

puppykickr and Dannydet like this.
  4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

It's only 4 years since I owned a HTC running Android 5, but unfortunately I don't recall any settings related to this. I do remember that my M7 did not pop up a message every 30 seconds though (I think it may have popped up something once, at least I recall seeing such things occasionally, but I definitely would have remembered if it did it continuously).

Unfortunately that M7 is now running Lineage (Android 7) so I can't go back and check the HTC settings any more. :(

ocnbrze likes this.

HTC One M8 Forum

The HTC One M8 release date was March 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 4MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2600mAh battery.

March 2014
Release Date
Reviews