• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bleedGreen

Android Enthusiast
Jul 2, 2010
Virginia
i hate to ask again but no one is helping. I want to use thus app...seems like a great app I want to use it. I am at the section where I set up my wireless modem manually....got almost to the end(if anyone knows what Im talking about-if you have done it) the set up asks how mant ports do I want to add.....the directions on the subsonic didnt give me an answer..(now my phone is registering with subsonic but w/o than last known step I dont think it will work anybody know how the hell to help me finish the set up!!!!!!! not streaming music:eek:

Do you still need help with this? I run Subsonic on my home server and stream to my Droid (1). Works well over 3G and wireless. If I remember correctly there are a few good setup guides available (not all on the Subsonic site, though the folks in the forum there are very helpful). I might be able to help if you still need/want it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones