• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SwiftKet Flow Beta on TF300T

I was so excited to try this, and I love swype, but swiftkey is so refined and their predictive wording is scary that its so accurate. I thought Swiftkey Flow would be the perfect marriage of the two technologies, and used it for 2 days on my Samsung S3 and was so let down. The swiping is slow, no matter how much I tweaked the settings, and the accuracy was horrible. I know its a early beta, but in mu opinion it is unable as a daily driver keyboard.

Upvote 0
I'm using it on my Marquee and it's working perfect. Hopefully they'll get the bugs worked out soon so I can use it on my tablet.

On a brighter note, TouchPal is the keyboard I'm using on my tablet right now. It's very accurate and easy to use. It just doesn't have all the extras that Swiftkey has. I'll keep on using it until Swiftkey gets their bugs worked out.

Upvote 0
when using different keyboards on the 300 the dock-station wont work with its keyboard unless i switch back to the asus are there any ways around this?

Not sure right now. I'm getting the dock/keyboard Friday so I'm sure I'll know all about it this weekend. Hopefully I'll have a work around for you Sat or Sun. I'll check back then with my findings. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones