• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] New to GS4, home/lock Screen shots pls, and rom advice

cocokasper

May 13, 2012
Bay Area CA
I just had my Lg Esteem (metropcs) stolen.... Saw the $0 down $25per month finance deal for the GS4 from Tmobile.. It caught my interest... Then I saw the "jump" insurance upgrade every 6 months...
So I'm saying Hi to my new forum, and asking for any recommendations for a rom/kernal. that's stable persistant, and low on resources. for the GS4 (tmobile)
Already rooted and flashed TWRP with ODIN.

Welcome glad to have more new people here I also had the esteem for about a year and got me an s3 now took advantage of the promotion tmobile has and upgraded to an s4, to root most of us used the twrp with Odin method very easy to do, as far roms goes there's plenty from asop to tw roms I say try them and see what suits you better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones