• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Thanksgiving Day MAYHEM......

Are you serious? My one day old Rezound smashed. I wish it would've had gorilla glass at this point. I am so distraught right now that i've posted pics and a few different forums. While preparing Thanksgiving dinner, listening to music the headphones caught the door knob and slam right to the floor. I am thankful that Amazon is replacing the phone free of charge even though I had Asurion insurance (no $99 replacement). But the phone won't be here until Tuesday :'( lol.

imag0024zg.jpg

imag0025gz.jpg

Man......I am upset just looking at those pictures.......can't imagine .........hope the enjoyment of the new unit makes up for the delay......so easy to on accident damage the phone - listening to the better than expected Beats yesterday and filling the dishwasher and caught the headset cord in the dishwasher and almost had the same outcome.....keep the faith!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones