• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The best camera in the world...

Sunrise, over Key West, FL.

keywest.jpg

Upvote 0
Where, what, why they took the pic etc. ;)

Isn't it obvious? They were on Saturn and found an exact replica of an Earth-like environment created by aliens to house those they abducted. If you look closely in the fourth widow from the left, you can see David Duchovny's sister.

Why? To prove the truth is out there. :D

Upvote 0
What is the point of posting pics if you say nothing abut it???
I was trying to find some info on the top two pics. It's an abandoned structure in Andover, NY. The only signage said "Wellness Center".

The other two were taken at the first and second rest areas in Louisiana coming in from Texas.

Fun fact - I try to geotag my photos, so many of the recent ones can be viewed on a map :)

Edit - apparently photobucket doesn't retain the tag... So, nevermind on that lol.

Upvote 0
1462042451707.jpg

Cropped and lit up -

1462042503047.jpg

What it is https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hummingbird

Why I took it - because.

Where I took it - outside.

When I took it - today.

First time using the CM editor, it's pretty good.

Taken with the best camera in the world - the one I had on me when the picture presented itself.

Not award winning and not outstanding photography but I like it and it's shared with love.

Hope everyone is doing as well as possible! :)

Upvote 0
Today is Remembrance Day for the Dutch, and tomorrow is Liberation Day.
We remember those who have sacrificed their life for our freedom; of our own people and those of our allieds. And we celebrate our end of World War 2, our freedom.
A friend just made these pics in today's evening sun, at the Dutch American Cemetery in Margraten.

(Probably with his iPhone)
1462390368928.jpg
1462390382030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Wow some awesome photos here! Thank you everyone for sharing - sharing is caring ...riiiiight?

Well since I don't want to be a jerk and delete my profile and give AF a head ache - I thus thought the only thing to do would be a gentlemen and give everyone a hard time by staying on the forums. ;)

You are welcome.

Here are some of my photos of me hiking up Lion's Head - I almost died from being a fat slob and never getting off my pork butt

I had a bird pointing "his" ass at me in disgust... out of great curiosity these birds I think have flown aaaaalll the way "up" from Europe aaaaall the way "down" to the tip of Africa here in the Cape of Hope...

Some nice photos I guess... I will also upload a photo of me trying as hard as can be to not go into Cardiac Arrest from my extreme fatness and pork buttedness :)

Luckily I had my camera with me.

Please do enjoy my pain and suffering :)

Upvote 0
Took this picture last month. Been out of the family home for nearly a year due to my medical internship (final year now through 2017, then boards!), and the last I saw this guy was when he was still a puppy and we played a lot. So when I went home for vacation, he just followed me around where ever I went and ignored the other people at home. LOL!

2016-04-18%2022.18.54-2.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones