• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Ultimate Battle!

@VS
his brother/clone left a black costume for spidey I think (I cant remember clearly ) . It was the arc when spidey was pitted against every enemy and then all the spider family (arachna , Madame Web,some spider lady ) were against Kraven Family . It was quite nice arc .

The symbiotes Venom,Carnage and Toxin are very powerful . But they arent very Loyal .Chances are the symbiote will attach to Superman .Black Superman.

Spiderman is quite smart :D .he will keep red sun radiations and/or kryptonite if he were to fight Superman .

I admit Batman is formidable .But Nolan is better director :D . (And spiderman 3 was crap ) .

Comic wise,Spiderman cant be intimated easily in any battles .That takes off Batman''s half strength . Projectile attacks can be avoided with spider sense . Peak Human strength vs Spider Strength is not fair a match .

In the end comparison between ,Human(However powerful ) and Super-Human is just not fair .

i wish i could watch videos, but in a match for batman against superman... two best friends, wouldnt fight, but if had to, batman would infact win, (again i cant see the video as HCA blocks youtube videos, and embedded videos :()
batman would know all of supermans weaknesses and exploit them, making batman, the winner, though its all hear say, cause superman can use his strength or speed one last time, and turn batman into bat dust.

and i agree with Rose i have always been a spiderman fan, and i have every comic of him, though i havent read them all.

i dont remember the one where every enemy was against spidey, but i do remember seeing the episode, spidey cloned himself, and at one point, no one knew who the real spidey was, until one of them died, the death of the clone resulted in i think ash, or something to that nature, not 100% sure on that.

Venom was the original symbiote and he is now an Anti hero (much like deadpool) he fights against carnage, and carnage's offspring, minus one who turned good (a legless cop i believe)
i dont know much about this arc, but madam web is a psychic more so than a super human arachnid.

and your right, in the comics, spidey was not easily pushed into battle. super human strength and speed = winning
but something about batman that i must say with his training, will pose a big threat and problem for spidey.

i am a die hard spidey fan, batman is a cool guy, but spidey is my man, and i must say i do believe he would be beaten by batman 6 times out of 10 but dont think batman wouldnt be hurt bad, i believe he would be near death to a point to where he might die afterwards. its just hard to call these kinds of things :(

Upvote 0
i wish i could watch videos, but in a match for batman against superman... two best friends, wouldnt fight, but if had to, batman would infact win, (again i cant see the video as HCA blocks youtube videos, and embedded videos :()
batman would know all of supermans weaknesses and exploit them, making batman, the winner, though its all hear say, cause superman can use his strength or speed one last time, and turn batman into bat dust.

and i agree with Rose i have always been a spiderman fan, and i have every comic of him, though i havent read them all.

i dont remember the one where every enemy was against spidey, but i do remember seeing the episode, spidey cloned himself, and at one point, no one knew who the real spidey was, until one of them died, the death of the clone resulted in i think ash, or something to that nature, not 100% sure on that.

Venom was the original symbiote and he is now an Anti hero (much like deadpool) he fights against carnage, and carnage's offspring, minus one who turned good (a legless cop i believe)
i dont know much about this arc, but madam web is a psychic more so than a super human arachnid.

and your right, in the comics, spidey was not easily pushed into battle. super human strength and speed = winning
but something about batman that i must say with his training, will pose a big threat and problem for spidey.

i am a die hard spidey fan, batman is a cool guy, but spidey is my man, and i must say i do believe he would be beaten by batman 6 times out of 10 but dont think batman wouldnt be hurt bad, i believe he would be near death to a point to where he might die afterwards. its just hard to call these kinds of things :(

Also the location matters . In Gotham ,Batman is connected everywhere (I think Nightwing/D.Grayson mentioned it during his last comic or so before he became batman. Also assuming By Batman you mean Bruce Wayne not D.Grayson or Azrael/Jean Paul Valley )

/Alien symbiote
Toxin is quite under control . There are two venoms running ,The venom and eddie brock as Anti Venom . Havent read about carnage for a while .

Now you have mentioned Deadpool :D .

how about

Deadpool vs Wolverine .

Upvote 0
Also the location matters . In Gotham ,Batman is connected everywhere (I think Nightwing/D.Grayson mentioned it during his last comic or so before he became batman. Also assuming By Batman you mean Bruce Wayne not D.Grayson or Azrael/Jean Paul Valley )

/Alien symbiote
Toxin is quite under control . There are two venoms running ,The venom and eddie brock as Anti Venom . Havent read about carnage for a while .

Now you have mentioned Deadpool :D .

how about

Deadpool vs Wolverine .

Ooooh, two immortals, could be fun to watch but I would have to give the edge to Deadpool since he has all of Wolverines powers as well as many others.

Upvote 0
Ooooh, two immortals, could be fun to watch but I would have to give the edge to Deadpool since he has all of Wolverines powers as well as many others.

just to let you know, wolverine only has 1 power(that i know of) and that is his healing factor, everything else is a result of his healing factor matching everything else to top level performance.

win = deadpool, as karan states, his unorthodox fighting style, instanity, as he does have MULTIPLE personalities, and his martial arts skill is insane, along with the other mutant powers he possesses.

/Alien symbiote

and yes i mean the real batman, bruce wayne. and yes location matters in that aspect.

eddie brock died.... so there is only one venom... i will have to look that up, but i think eddie brock died, from being away from the symbiote for so long, or he recovered from being away from the symbiote that he does not wish to have it back. i will do more research on that one

Upvote 0
and btw, as much as i like jet li (as he is my favorite martial artist on the big screen to watch) he would be demolished by chuck, bruce, and goku :p

I'm not so sure, I have seen interviews of people who knew Bruce and Jet and they say Jet is Bruce reincarnated. Jet has to slow his actions so you can see his moves as did Bruce, they are both inhumanly fast.

Unless of course you are saying it would take all three to beat Jet...:p:D

Now Goku, once again how do you top that except...

Goku vs. Q (from Star Trek, not James Bond)

Upvote 0
jet may have to slow his moves down, but he can never be bruce lee, the fact that we compare most martial artists to bruce lee, is because he done what not many can in months while being paralyzed, jet li is without a doubt a beast!

but i just dont see him beating the legend bruce lee, maybe chuck norris(and thats pushing it) but not so sure about bruce.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones