• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] Cool Blue v1.1 CWR [UPDATE 9.4.11]

1zxab0y.png

2d11ttc.png

Cool Blue v1.1 CWR

Cool Blue v1.0 CWR

*********Shabbymod is required to use this theme*********

coolbluev11preview.png

You should have ClockWorkMod Recovery installed so DONT forget to preform a nandroid backup BEFORE you flash this theme.
The icons i have used on my Go luncher are from the theme called Black Gloss and you can get it from the market HERE

Also if you would like the Wallpaper you can get it HERE

Install with Clockworkmod:

1) Copy the zip to your sdcard
2) Boot into CWM and select install zip from sdcard
3) select choose zip from sdcard
4) select the theme
5) select Yes
6) After it is done installing Press back button
7) Select Reboot System Now
8) ENJOY!!:D

First boot may take up to 5 mins after flashing..So dont get scared!! :rolleyes:
I suggest doing a factory reset but if you dont then you should clear your dalvik cache and reboot!

Please report any bugs that you find!!​
UPDATE LOG

Version 1.1
-Fixed clear button in notification from white to black
-Fixed space in contact drop down menu
-Added icons to the menu screen
-Added icons to settings menu

Version 1.0
-Initial Release

I am happy to see that everyone is enjoying my theme, i put alot of days into it so it feels good to see people enjoying it!

Please if N E of you have some Ideas on making this better... Do share them with me! Thanks :D
Thanks to Interdpth, Shabbypenguin, Bloodawn, hroark13, Blue2107, and everyone else that has help to make this phone better.

ok..great i love it..blue is my favorite color and you've done well with implementing it..however, could anyone assist in what i need to edit for this to work on EXT4, or perhaps echo, would you consider this?

edit: scratch that...i edited shabby theme flasher and got it to work properly..so far only recommendation is more icons in blue like 3g,etc. otherwise i like the smoothness of it and colo integration....nice work!

Upvote 0
ok..great i love it..blue is my favorite color and you've done well with implementing it..however, could anyone assist in what i need to edit for this to work on EXT4, or perhaps echo, would you consider this?

edit: scratch that...i edited shabby theme flasher and got it to work properly..so far only recommendation is more icons in blue like 3g,etc. otherwise i like the smoothness of it and colo integration....nice work!

I dont know much about EXT4 yet or how to do what your asking, maybe someone could help me with that.

but i am putting some more blue icons together, so i hope to have a update for you soon.:D

Upvote 0
Noticed a little thing with the theme, not a real bug and maybe it is just a personal preference thing but in messaging when typing in contact field it is inserting close to a full space before showing results pushing the choices down behind keyboard , obviously not a hue thing but it is easier without the space i can usually see the choice i need without having to scroll down

Upvote 0
power widgets is a must for me and i'd usually be lazy and wait for someone else to add it on..... but liked theme so much i actually did it myself lol. great work, echo. and finally someone got rid of that green caller id screen.

i might have messed it up but just to be sure does anyone else have a problem with seeing the numbers on the battery?

Upvote 0
power widgets is a must for me and i'd usually be lazy and wait for someone else to add it on..... but liked theme so much i actually did it myself lol. great work, echo. and finally someone got rid of that green caller id screen.

i might have messed it up but just to be sure does anyone else have a problem with seeing the numbers on the battery?

Yeah, 88 looks almost illegible. And description text for notifications seems to be black text on black background, but that's all minor details, the theme is just too damn nice to worry about those things :)

Upvote 0
on a couple of apps buttons are too small or text is too big .... i only remember root explorer's mount rw button right now. again i changed some stuff to add power widgets so if its just mine i apologize . i totally agree with what koumajutsu said this theme is too damn nice to worry bout those things. just mentioning in case u didnt notice and its easy to fix

Upvote 0
yeah i agree on battery issue...that's just the way it is on UOT Kitchen...kinda hard to read on mdpi phones...lovin' the theme so far though keep up the good work :)

oh BTW did you know your megaupload zip needs its name updated to 1.1 and yes i would like some cheese with that wine thank you :) lol

Upvote 0
its because its not 1.1 i think? let me check.... sry guys

EDIT: LINKS NOW WORK RIGHT!! :(Sorry.... i had 1.1 under the 1.0 link and the 1.0 under the 1.1 link.
Im very very sorry about that!

:DI hope everyone likes the update...

I will but trying to get together a glowing blue swype keyboard here soon, also i will try to put power widgets and CIQ on soon...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones