• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] EVirus (Umbrella Corp) for Black Plague *UPDATE 4*

Dude, I love this theme, I'm glad you made it bro :D AS soon as my battery dies, I'm gonna flash this. And yes, I'll use this all the time :thumbup: (people wanted a screenshot of my 2 1/2 day to 3 day battery life lol. and I don't normally flash things so im waiting till it dies lawl. Really nice job on the theme, so many people at school will be jealous. Maybe even some teachers?:thinking:
Master themer in my book :thumbup:

Hey, I'll ask a really big favor, can you possible make a Modern Warfare 2 theme (yes 2, not 3.) That is one of my favorite games (along with RE). I don't know what i'd give in return but i'd be in your debt lol

Pfttttt BF3 is better :p

Upvote 0
I agree with u there man but bf3 is not good at all

The realisticness of BF3 to MW3 is no a contest that BF3 smashes it. MW2/3 attention to detail is nowhere near BF3s... Its kind of like comparing Black Ops (which totally sucked) to MW2/3. Its a no contest ;)

But anyways back on topic! Nice updates DW! I like the fact you actually have a theme for the theme which makes it even better!

Reactions: Dr0idWhisperer
Upvote 0
The realisticness of BF3 to MW3 is no a contest that BF3 smashes it. MW2/3 attention to detail is nowhere near BF3s... Its kind of like comparing Black Ops (which totally sucked) to MW2/3. Its a no contest ;)

But anyways back on topic! Nice updates DW! I like the fact you actually have a theme for the theme which makes it even better!

Battlefield 3 is really fun if I want a really realistic game, mw2 is fun if i want to pwn some n00bs (i generally prefer the latter) it all depends on my mood. Now back on topic! (had to get this in :D)

So are you up for it droid? ill help you with whatever you need to the best of my abilities.. If I decide to release my rom, ill probabaly include this in it too :D Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0

Bf3 +1 thanks for all the nice comments if you downloaded tonite may 30-31 check back *****row i think i put a wrong file in with my latest update...sorry everyone. Also yes I'm getting about as far as i can go with this theme just sitting here thinking about it ive already got some good ideas for a mw2 theme but if i i did that id have to do a bf3 theme too just on principle. I think however i will stay on black plague for theming for now or if i did go for another rom itd be ld-lg becoz these two have lg home and i like theming it lol.

*edit* @ transfusiionz if you want it for a particular ROM ill need the system files from to ensure it works right.

Upvote 0
Bf3 +1 thanks for all the nice comments if you downloaded tonite may 30-31 check back *****row i think i put a wrong file in with my latest update...sorry everyone. Also yes I'm getting about as far as i can go with this theme just sitting here thinking about it ive already got some good ideas for a mw2 theme but if i i did that id have to do a bf3 theme too just on principle. I think however i will stay on black plague for theming for now or if i did go for another rom itd be ld-lg becoz these two have lg home and i like theming it lol.

*edit* @ transfusiionz if you want it for a particular ROM ill need the system files from to ensure it works right.

Ok, when I get home from school today ill link you up in a PM, I have a presentation today :D wish me luck, because im gonna need it lol

Upvote 0
I have to say this is a masterpiece.
Good Job bro

(hint, hint) You think this one is good just wait until you see the next one! I think its shaping up very well... ;)

But thank you very much I appreciate the nice comments. Helps me feel like my hard work was worth it and drives me to keep going! :D

Reactions: firenemesis7
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
It is nice, but why E Virus? In Resident Evil (At least the movies) it was the T Virus.

Its because t rhymes with e and the e stands for esteem...the phone this theme was made for. Its a play on t-virus just like I didnt name the theme umbrella corp I just put that there to clarify for people browsing themes as to what it was exactly for e-virus could sound malicious as well as confusing...lol :p

Reactions: Transfusiionz
Upvote 0
Its because t rhymes with e and the e stands for esteem...the phone this theme was made for. Its a play on t-virus just like I didnt name the theme umbrella corp I just put that there to clarify for people browsing themes as to what it was exactly for e-virus could sound malicious as well as confusing...lol :p

I thought it was really clever :thumbup:

Reactions: Dr0idWhisperer
Upvote 0
this might sound dumb, but is there anyway i can only pull the lockscreen from this theme..? i like number 2 alot and it runs the smoothest on my phone, but i would like just the lockscreen from this theme.

thanks in advance

Hey I dont blame you I liked this lockscreen so much I put it in a theme that had very little to do with it lol. It really came out better than I had hoped for I was just playing around with some ideas and thats what came up...but to answer your question the lg system software stores all the components for several different types of lockscreens so I would think that you would just have to specify which one to use...hmm...is it stock number 2 or is it themed? If its not themed then I think I could make you a flashable zip for the lockscreen with nothing from your end (just make sure you tell me exactly which rom/version you have. If it is themed I would need 2 files from your phone. Let me know here if its not themed and if it is themed send me a pm and we will discuss how to get me the files if you want to do this.

Upvote 0
Hey I dont blame you I liked this lockscreen so much I put it in a theme that had very little to do with it lol. It really came out better than I had hoped for I was just playing around with some ideas and thats what came up...but to answer your question the lg system software stores all the components for several different types of lockscreens so I would think that you would just have to specify which one to use...hmm...is it stock number 2 or is it themed? If its not themed then I think I could make you a flashable zip for the lockscreen with nothing from your end (just make sure you tell me exactly which rom/version you have. If it is themed I would need 2 files from your phone. Let me know here if its not themed and if it is themed send me a pm and we will discuss how to get me the files if you want to do this.

I am running number 2 1.6.1

i have found that it works the best for my phone.. No themes of any kind.
if you think you could do it that would be great.

your the man, thanks again

Upvote 0
isn't it the "T" Virus? lol nice work though!!

1 suggestion, on a theme somewhere i seen the icon for recovery in power menu was like the heart beat monitor things.. a red one would look super bada** instead of CW logo ;) just my opinion though.. im allowed to have those legally... for now haha

That actually is a really good idea! I kinda quit working on this one though I kept working on it and changing stuff and it started to become a whole other theme lol...so I made myself stop. The E-Virus is a play on T-Virus where the "E" stands for Esteem! ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones