• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME/SKINS/MODS][JB/ICS][hTC One SV][BOOST ONLY] RED-FX by Guspeed (05/31/2013)

They're waiting for you on post #2! ;)

Too good man....so check out 4g when data is not being used. its just like the battery was. not a big deal though. Just mentioning it.

ga9use2u.jpg

Looks like this when data us going.

ra6ujemy.jpg

Upvote 0
No idea about the lock screen bro, I need to play around more with this none-sense Sense System. LOL

I'll need that info later, about the stat-bar, when the time comes for me to make Red FX for JB ;)

Okay! Right now I'm digging through the systemui you left us after you released that awesome quick toggle thing. I'm theming your theme :D I hope you don't mind! But I think I'm making a lot of progress bringing it back to stock-ish. Or at least to my Warped Sandwich :D

Edit: Also, I FINALLY got rid of the ugly red and green overlay on the status bar. I HATED those.

Upvote 0
Hey Guspeed can you them an unlock ring to go with the blue things you have made for jb?

I can but, I'm still dealing with some family matters and also waiting for a registration key file for a pc program that I've bought from an euro company to make the themes for htc more easy.

Sorry that I've not returned some of the pm's that you guys has sent me in these pasted days.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones