• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME/SKINS/MODS][JB/ICS][hTC One SV][BOOST ONLY] RED-FX by Guspeed (05/31/2013)

Well... it's been fun!!!

So today I guess was the day to end my no 4g, poor 3g and very sucky reception with boost, so I have switched to metro and rewarded myself with a galaxy s4 just for the heck of it LOL.
My wife will be using the sv now, I don't think I'll continue with the theming for this beast, since she's not a theme enthusiast like me.

I'll be visiting this thread from time to time, but for now, it is time to play around with my new beast, a beast on steroids I'll say!!! lol

Take care guys and gals and hopefully see you again in another "Galaxy" ;)

Reactions: OutOfPhase
Upvote 0
Well... it's been fun!!!

So today I guess was the day to end my no 4g, poor 3g and very sucky reception with boost, so I have switched to metro and rewarded myself with a galaxy s4 just for the heck of it LOL.
My wife will be using the sv now, I don't think I'll continue with the theming for this beast, since she's not a theme enthusiast like me.

I'll be visiting this thread from time to time, but for now, it is time to play around with my new beast, a beast on steroids I'll say!!! lol

I'm also switching to the galaxy s4 also for t-mobile, so I shall see you ..personally I'm going right for Cm10. 1

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0
Well... it's been fun!!!

Sorry to see you go bro!! Darn!

Upvote 0
I'm also switching to the galaxy s4 also for t-mobile, so I shall see you ..personally I'm going right for Cm10. 1

Yeah, this thing can fly high, just got 25000 on antutu, yaiks!!!
I'll keep stock for a while (two weeks tops, lol), I'm enjoying playing with all the extra toys in it.
Reading texts and scrolling text with just your eyes, watching a video and the video pause if you move your eyes out of the screen and resumes when back, flipping or scrolling pages by passing your hand over the screen without touching it and stuff like that!!!

Sorry to see you go bro!! Darn!

Yep, got really tired of my eternally poor service around me bro, now I have full bars and super fast 4g all the time, I've been living in the dark all these years and now it is time to enjoy the bright light!!!
Will keep in touch, you know that!!! ;) :cool:

Upvote 0
Yeah, this thing can fly high, just got 25000 on antutu, yaiks!!!
I'll keep stock for a while (two weeks tops, lol), I'm enjoying playing with all the extra toys in it.
Reading texts and scrolling text with just your eyes, watching a video and the video pause if you move your eyes out of the screen and resumes when back, flipping or scrolling pages by passing your hand over the screen without touching it and stuff like that!!!

Yep, got really tired of my eternally poor service around me bro, now I have full bars and super fast 4g all the time, I've been living in the dark all these years and now it is time to enjoy the bright light!!!
Will keep in touch, you know that!!! ;) :cool:

I have the same problem which is why I'm switching to T-mobile ..the closest lte tower to me is an hour away. And with regular 4g I barely get 3mbs down.

Upvote 0
Would you like to see this in your phone???

pyvetu8y.jpg

it's in my phone :D

Reactions: Guspeed
Upvote 0
That's what i assumed as well. But, changing that had no effect. I found two instances of that image. One in /res/drawable-hdpi and one in *-mdpi. i even tried notification_footer_bar.9.png

It must be that file!
I did a mod with UOT Kitchen and what i've got was my Test file with this name (in /res/drawable-hdpi):

attachment.php

Attachments

• status_bar_close_on.9.png
    status_bar_close_on.9.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Lordvincent 90
Upvote 0
It must be that file!
I did a mod with UOT Kitchen and what i've got was my Test file with this name (in /res/drawable-hdpi):

Well, did you actually install the apk? Did it show in your status bar?

This is the image i have in that location
status_bar_close_on9_zps72e00148.png

But as you can see from my ss it didn't change :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones