• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help This phone has a update?????

Well Just dont say "Yes Their is" I would think people would like to know where this information is on Rooting the new update. Wouldn't you want to know if you didn't? Please post what you know and were to find it on this new update for the Admire.. Thanks..

The update is 5 posts above and the root for 2.3.6 is 3 posts up:):thumbup:

Upvote 0
The 2.3.6 update changes the phone app and lockscreen, gives more battery life, security update, adds new bloatware and removes some old bloatware, it feels smoother. Yes, it does wipe all your data so sync your contacts with your Gmail account. If you have root, then it will be removed after the update.

If I helped you click the THANKS! button.

Reactions: Devendra95
Upvote 0
The 2.3.6 update changes the phone app and lockscreen, gives more battery life, security update, adds new bloatware and removes some old bloatware, it feels smoother. Yes, it does wipe all your data so sync your contacts with your Gmail account. If you have root, then it will be removed after the update.

If I helped you click the THANKS! button.
thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones