• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Trouble with YouTube...and video...and the browser

Kid Dynamite

Dec 13, 2011
Anyone else having trouble with YouTube? I can't get a video to load on the YouTube App or the actual site...

Also, and this is probably directly related to signal strength, I can't get any flash video to load either...it attempts to, but it just loads for so long that it isn't even worth the wait.

Pertaining to the browser, I often find that I can't go back a page. For whatever reason, I hit the back button but it refuses to load the previous page. At this point, I'm forced to close the browser and reopen it. It seems like the browser simply freezes up sometimes because on other occasions, I click a link on a page and the blue loading bar moves about a quarter of an inch and stops.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones