• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Waiting for my opo delivery!!

big_mike

Android Enthusiast
Jul 21, 2010
Worcester, UK
cant wait, ordered Wednesday should be here by today i hope!

i see this forum is pretty dead i imagine its due to lack of invites i managed to find one guy instagram with an unboxing pic of his opo and asked him for an invite he said yes when i get one its your!

low and behold 4 days later i got an invite!!

cannot wait!!

cant wait, ordered Wednesday should be here by today i hope!

i see this forum is pretty dead i imagine its due to lack of invites i managed to find one guy instagram with an unboxing pic of his opo and asked him for an invite he said yes when i get one its your!

low and behold 4 days later i got an invite!!

cannot wait!!

Welcome to the club,big_mike!

:party:

Things will certainly pick up a bit here,as more users get their hands on the 1+1.

However,I've noticed,activity seems to peak & wane rather quickly in a lot of the flagship-class device forums,as most are pleased w/their devices & do not post as much as say,a couple years ago.
The best example I can think of is the SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Forum.
That was a nice device for its time & IMHO,a breakthrough one in the number of sales vs the S2.
But,it had it's share of bugs,etc.....

Looking forward to your impressions of the 1+1 & hope you share your experiences here:

http://androidforums.com/oneplus-one/860299-oneplus-one-user-reviews.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones