• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weird/Ambiguous Warnings

Teamwork... ...I'll take Tuesdays :p
when-you-have-a-small-town.jpg

Upvote 0
I would have thought the warning in that context might have been rather clear, but...

View attachment 143161

While I was house-hunting a couple years ago, we encountered an old lady who told us to be wary of the owls int he neighborhood-- not only had her cat gone missing, but she said an owl tried to take her little dog, which was leashed, while she was walking it and she had to beat it away.

Upvote 0
Always wanted to try root beer and finally managed to find some in England. But is this them telling me it tastes bad so I'd better throw it away? Surely if I invert it it'll fall out. Or maybe it 's because Australia is upside down so by the time it got here it's also upside down so inverting it puts it the right way up. I don't get what they meant so I guess it's ambiguous. Not sure if it's a warning though. Maybe I'll find it actually was if I don't turn it upside down.

20190915_033019.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones