• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome To Android Video-Vault

Hey Kelmar! Why is it that every time I see your avatar, it makes me hungry!

I is in the mood for some "Comfort Food"

** Clikk Da Pikk**

HEY STINKY STINKCEFUS!!! HOW the STINK are you? it has been awhile! Its daylight where you are! while the rest of us turn off all indicators, probes disengaged and all flux compacitators are set on auto hover as we disconnect from 9/18!

So Sir STINKY STINKCEFUS! we're counting on YOU to hold the waking world together and
save the planet from kryptonoidalgeddon! We shall resume Its up you to keep the world in one piece... unit A-n-d-r-o-i-d....signing...........off. zzzzzz-zzzzz-zzzzzzzzzz-zzzz-zzzzzzzzzz-zzz-z

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
lol Rico :)

Save the world!?

Who ME?

LOL!

xD

I don't know if I can do it!

nike-just-do-it2.jpg

(Check out those ugly teeth!! :eek:)

:D:D:D

Upvote 0
Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0
How you like the reactions you got from that post big guy! It was funny , i was NOT expecting "Honest Johnny and Mom's" to break out with that!!!!

Heres another Rated R (Restricted: viewers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by parents!)....

This is "Lonely Jonnny" seeking attention:
WAIT!!! Are you S U R R E you are above the age of 18?
picsay-1348409602.jpg

funny-gifs-cat-crotch.gif

Upvote 0
Hey Rico,

That video of the dude and his mom was surprisingly funny... I had to repost it the moment I came across it. :D

I hope the day has been good thus far, I'm surfing the web on my pad and watching a movie at the same time. :)

In the meantime, let's listen to my girl Christina doing her thing.

Christina Aguilera - Dirrty - YouTube.

A happy Sunday afternoon to all Android Forums members and also to those who are just visiting. You guys are awesome. :)

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
Hey Rico,

That video of the dude and his mom was surprisingly funny... I had to repost it the moment I came across it. :D

I hope the day has been good thus far, I'm surfing the web on my pad and watching a movie at the same time. :)

In the meantime, let's listen to my girl Christina doing her thing.

Christina Aguilera - Dirrty - YouTube.

A happy Sunday afternoon to all Android Forums members and also to those who are just visiting. You guys are awesome. :)

Yes it was funny! I especially like the way the kid bursts out smiling and laffing just before they start singing! He knows whats next!

Aaawe! I see how you are! Throwing some "Even Newer Christine" in da mix.....well a Sunday aint a pleasant one with out showing off some "Jools"
This was my fav st the time...i think it was out during the "banana nana cheerleader squad song!
Jewel - Intuition (Official Music Video 720p HD) + Lyrics - YouTube

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0
....and WHATS THIS I hears about browsing the web on your new tablet!....it better be a cousin from my androidal lineage! Cawse WE EETS APPLE PIIH around these parts! (kidding...congrats on yur pad, man! I bet browsing is 100% compared t surfing from a phone)
It is... Sure enuff. :)

I love my iPad. And I'm loving my Android phones even more.

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
This video of Tom and Jerry is spectacular. It's a masterpiece created 66 years ago and it won an Oscar.

They perform the Liszt Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2.* What technology when computers were not used! * It was produced in Technicolor in 1946 by Metro Goldwyn Mayer.

Four fingers per hand and accurate.

*****Enjoy!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones