• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What a freaking hassle just to post an useful answer!

Hi,
I'm davagui2828 and I am an alcoholic and I am introducing myself just for this freaking forum to allow me to post an useful web link to help others.

I also had an awful problem in my Samsung Galaxy S2 and searching the web I found the answer to my big problem in a forumn (other than this) and I was so grateful for the person who posted the solution and to the forum, I decided to post that solution at the other so many forums where people had the same problem but nobody had answered any solution (like this forum).
But what I thinked to be an easy task, became a freaking hassle. The least I had to do was to register my data and open my email to clic a link to validate the registration, but some didn't accept my email, other said: try again later because we couldn't check aur spammers database and this one wich forced me to introduce myself only to allow me to post web links. I'm not a spammer, I just wanted to help, but this is too much!

This makes me think the next time I want to post an useful answer to help the global community, I better don't go through this hassle and let everybody find for themselves.

Hello there davagui and welcome to the Forums. :)

Terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but this is a measure to prevent spam and signature spammers. We appreciate you sharing your info here with the site and hope to continue to have you here as a member. Very sorry about the hassle and hope to see you around. If there's anything you need please let us know. :)

Reactions: BabyBlues
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones