• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Waiting for my Nexus 7 to charge now that I've factory reset it, and set some stuff up. It's only at 4% and it has a horrible battery.

Example of how bad its battery is: it literally never says it will be anywhere below about 5 hours until full from low charge or mid charge. Sometimes it even says 20 hours or more. Sometimes even a day.

This is it, it's a 2012 model, but I think I got it in 2013

Attachments

• IMG_20180310_104333.jpg
    IMG_20180310_104333.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_20180310_104348.jpg
    IMG_20180310_104348.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 234
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
about to get my ass kicked in another game of Dota 2!

Shit I have been on one terrible losing streak for days now :/

These Russians are scary sometimes on the servers ... they don't even know how the game works on a basic(ish) level :/

I mean I know what a support does compared to a carry it is not freaking rocket science you know... and then they just start swearing Blyat Cyka! and all that crazy madness...

Do the taps in Russia only have Vodka coming out of them or do they actually have water running through their taps?

I don't think they know what water is :D

Upvote 0
Do the taps in Russia only have Vodka coming out of them or do they actually have water running through their taps?

My neighbor is Russian (okay, from the Ukraine before the breakup) and he drinks Vodka like water. I tried keeping up ONCE -- never again. :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones