• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you listening to?

Sorry it looks like I turned this thread into another. Honestly it wasn't my intent, I just listen to a lot of Nirvana. So can I say Polly?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with listening to a lot of Nirvana! It should be applauded. ;)

Upvote 0
I'm listening to a radio commercial for a product called "Red" that is apparently a male enhancement product. The lady in the commercial says "Guy's, are you tired of those little blue pills that can take days, weeks, or months to work, if they work at all?" As an older male, I have tried those little blue pills and can guarantee that if they don't work in fairly short order they won't work at all. However, I busted out laughing at the thought of that pill suddenly working 2 months after I took it, most likely at an extremely in-opportune time!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones