• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your favorite MLB team?

Pride, power, pinstripes. All day everyday :)

I have a nice MLB trivia question for you folks that I heard on Mike & Mike this AM, which I just so happened to know the answer to. Q: What 3 active MLB players have 3 consecutive 200+ hit seasons? (No cheating!)

I heard the segment as well. The first two were easy. I would have never guessed the third

Upvote 0
8 years of that nitwit. Good riddance.

Lol, dunno why you hate him so much. He revived that forsaken franchise. True story.

Go Washington Nationals!

Broom_icon.svg.png

Upvote 0
Fortunately, I don't know how that feels.

It will probably get better once they trade Youk so folks can settle into a position. Not that I want to see him go, but Middlebrooks forced himself onto the scene and 1st base is locked up with Gonzalez (slump not withstanding). Ortiz is the DH, so who's bat do you take out of the lineup.

Upvote 0
It will probably get better once they trade Youk so folks can settle into a position. Not that I want to see him go, but Middlebrooks forced himself onto the scene and 1st base is locked up with Gonzalez (slump not withstanding). Ortiz is the DH, so who's bat do you take out of the lineup.

Has Middlebrooks been playing THAT well that he deserves full-time playing at 3B? I haven't been paying much attention to Boston's troubles (for obvious reasons), so I don't know the extent of who's doing or not doing what.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones