• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where are the cases?

Just received the white incipio dual for the AT&T version in the mail today and like it, so far. The inner sleeve is a soft rubber, softer than the Icon Glove, that has a hard white shell which snaps on the back. The texture doesn't feel hard and slick like the glove, but soft and slightly tacky...so, for those wanting rubbery and very tacky, this is not. The overall size feels smaller than the glove and looks great, just like on the website. For some reason, I get the feeling this won't protect from a hard impact as well as the glove, mainly due to the soft rubber inner sleeve. The glove uses a harder material, which reminds me of the impact material used in motorcycle helmets, except it retains it shape after pressing a nail into it. I like both and will alternate between the two.

Upvote 0
Got the Diztronic TPU in the mail today for Verizon G2. The fit is perfect, looks great. It is Matte Black, which I like because it does not pick up finger prints at all and slides in and out of the pocket very easily. Only down fall is it slides in the hand easily as well.

Can you take some pics for us so we can really see what it looks like? Instead of the renders online...

Upvote 0
Got my feather shine in. Nice case, but is a little slick. If I don't feel comfortable with it in the next couple days It's going back. Took a couple pix of it on the phone and a couple side by side with the vzw tpu case.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381191506682.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381191506682.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 137
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381191521598.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381191521598.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 120
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381191536571.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381191536571.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 140
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381191552319.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381191552319.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 124
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381191563387.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381191563387.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: iowabowtech
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Because it's gone. I already tried to purchase it yesterday on my tablet since I still had the page cached in my browser; but when it took me to the cart...it said this product is no longer available. Now the page doesn't even exist anymore. On the Diztronic site, it just directs you to the page you posted.

Upvote 0
I know it's not a case but if you use one of the thin cases this pouch works great to add some protection to the screen. I personally hate screen protectors.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A25T6XU/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Did a lot of searching to find a sleeve that fits the phone with a case. I use the Incipio sold at Verizon and it's still has some room but doesn't slip out. This pouch won't work too well without a case. It's just too slippery.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This is ridiculous,such a nice phone and no heavy duty cases

Mine came with the case from Korea wrapped up in the box. I'm in Thailand. I really like it. The boxes here say "white white or white black or black white or black black" depending on the color combination you want when you buy it. That rough material on the back is nice and grippy.
gada2aqa.jpg
qequvemy.jpg
7epubupu.jpg
e8u6ejes.jpg

And here's with it on

dyzeheda.jpg

Upvote 0
Reactions: markusoid
Upvote 0
Incipio DualPro, one of the more popular ones i have seen on LG G2 forums. I have the white/gray, great protection and adds little bulk but the white is already starting to lose color on the corners and back. Only had it 2 weeks. I would recommend the black due to that.

Amazon.com: Incipio DualPro Case for LG G2 (Verizon) - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - White/Gray: Cell Phones & Accessories

This is a great case. Feels much more secure in your hand compared to using no case. I bought the black. I also use this sleeve. Amazon.com: iGadgitz Black Leather Pouch Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 Android Smartphone Tablet: Cell Phones & Accessories

It was a little tight when I first got it but after using it about a week it fits well with the Incipio case. I don't like screen protectors so this helps protect the screen when not in use.

Upvote 0
This is a great case. Feels much more secure in your hand compared to using no case. I bought the black. I also use this sleeve. Amazon.com: iGadgitz Black Leather Pouch Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 Android Smartphone Tablet: Cell Phones & Accessories

It was a little tight when I first got it but after using it about a week it fits well with the Incipio case. I don't like screen protectors so this helps protect the screen when not in use.

This is a case or a pouch? It looks like one of those cases where you put your glasses.

Upvote 0
This is a case or a pouch? It looks like one of those cases where you put your glasses.

They call it a pouch. It's basically a different style of holster. I bought the note 2 version because I wanted to use it with the Incipio Case. It is a perfect fit. I see a few companies make a version for the G2 now. To be used with just the phone.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones