• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

where is 2.1v3 leak at?

Ok. Apparently 3rd time's the charm. My computer sucks? Or maybe it's me. Thanks for your help guys :)

Good to hear. Let us know how it goes for you.

Also, after you get it all up and running do a simple power off (by holding down the power/end button until the pop up screen comes up). This will help save you some time with the "bugs" people experience, it took me 3 days to figure this out, and afterwards my phone runs very smoothly.

Upvote 0
Actually, I have had zero problems with v3. 50% is there but who cares? I have never had the silent treatment.

I have been running v3 for over two weeks. I love this phone way more than the Moto Droid which I also have. It just feels better.

I too have no issues, never had with my Eris. Probably because I got mine in February so it was newer. I updated to 2.1 v1 the day v2 came out, I didn't know for a couple of weeks I had v1 and not v2, didn't know there were the 2! I got v3 the day it came out and am glad I did! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones