• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help who is NOT having wifi issues...

yes or no

• YES i have some kind of wifi ISSUE that is unresolved

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • NO. everything wifi is working 100%

Votes: 83 88.3%
  • undecided

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At first I was not having problems also, but every now and then I noticed it as I think all will eventually
I am trying the static ip option now and turned off show networks or something to that.

I turned off that setting disable power setting and think my battery drained but I just made other settings that may fix that, but that power saving setting did not stick anyway so far, I just went into to enable and was on so? I will give it another try if the other settings don't work.

Upvote 0
Everything has been blazing fast on my phone. The only weird thing is it reports i dont have full strength when im 8 feet away from the router. I wonder if these phones are reporting numbers incorrectly.

Funny, I've been having the same issue. The signal indicator suggests I have almost no connection, but I have no problems streaming with it. :thinking:

Upvote 0
My WiFi was horrible in my S3, I would sit in my dining room, 2 rooms down from my wireless router (have an apple extreme and the Fios wireless both up), connecting to either of them gets me only 2 bars and very crappy download speeds where all my other devices were getting full bars and very fast download/upload speeds. I would have to be pretty close to the router, next room over, for the bars to kick in and be at full strength, If I went in my Den further away, I would get 1 bar and no data pretty much, web pages took forever to load or failed to load, yet again on all the other wireless devices i have, lighting fast results. This is one of the couple of reasons I returned the phone, 1 too many issues to waist my upgrade so far, I will wait for the next phone or a fix maybe on the S3

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones