• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Why does Oxygen ROM only leave me with 95mb internal memory? And How do flash Custom Partition Table

Not sure. 2.4?
There were stories the other day that said 2.4 would be another variant of gingerbread (androidcentral?), which would fit with some other tidbits and sightings.

If honeycomb is tablet one might guess that "i" (rumoured to be "ice cream") will be next major phone release. But what do names matter?

Upvote 0
As we know the Desire HD Is better than the Desire in specs however i dont like it because of the worse battery and the size i think is too big (My mate has one).. So i like the Desire better but just out of interest would you rather a Desire HD? Do you like it better or do you prefer the Desire that we have? :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones