• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Are the US ones different from ours? We get a one piece charger/cable. Phones ive had in the past have been two piece so the cable doubles as a USB

Mine's two piece as well mate, I wouldn't be happy with a single unit, can understand why yours is knackered, any stress on the cable can bugger it up whereas my USB lead will just disconnect if pulled.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Are the US ones different from ours? We get a one piece charger/cable. Phones ive had in the past have been two piece so the cable doubles as a USB

Mine was 2 pieces...USB cable and a plug to plug it in to...carry it with me everywhere and it's still going 7 months on :) (I hate using my husbands old S2 one, as it doesn't charge anywhere near as fast...we plugged them in together once, mine was on about 7% and his about 20%...mine was fully charged and his was about 90%!! He didn't believe me til then!!)

Upvote 0

Mine is a two piece so it doubles as the USB cord for the PC. And I honestly have no idea whether it is the cord or the power pack since there is no physical or viable damage to either one

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones