• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE Warp Elite for Boost Mobile now available, competes with Moto G at $180 price point

Boost Mobile is now selling the ZTE Warp Elite at $180 without a contract, pitting it directly against the brand new Motorola Moto G 2015. This is an update to teh ZTE Warp Sync.

ZTE_Warp_Elite_front_uploaded.jpgZTE_Warp_Elite_Back_Uploaded-2.jpgZTE_Warp_Elite_34RSV_Uploaded.jpgZTE_Warp_Elite_34LSV_Uploaded.jpg

A large screen
With a 5.5-inch touchscreen display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, Warp Elite allows consumers to watch the latest movie, play games and view pictures all with crystal clear quality.

High-resolution cameras
Capturing and sharing life’s latest moments in sharp detail has never been easier with a 13MP rear and a 5MP front camera. Whether capturing the latest birthday party or taking a selfie, consumers will enjoy capturing quality images no matter the situation.

Long-lasting battery
Consumers can talk, text and play longer with a 3,000mAh battery, and with Quick Charge 1.0 technology integrated within, charging the Warp Elite has never been faster.

Quick specs:
  • Android™ 5.1, Lollipop
  • 3G/4G LTE/Enhanced LTE
  • 16GB ROM/2GB RAM
  • 64GB microSDHC™ card slot (sold separately)
  • 1.2GHz quad-core processo
Attached find images, specs, and press release.

Been using the elite for about a week, im trying to find a root guide for it but no luck yet, I will say this phone is well worth the money though for those of you thinking of this as an option, its amazingly fast almost as fast as my old s5, its got a constant gig or more of ram left over even after all my apps are downloaded and running, (facebook, messenger, kik etc. They take up a lot of ram and make most of the phones on boost unbearable to use since they only have 1gb ram on most others in this price range.) Only problems iv seen so far with the elite are, that the battery isn't removable and I can't figure out how the hell to get my battery percentage in my status bar on lollipop lol but if anyone can give a nudge to the right person and get a forum going for this phone, it would be greatly appreciated cause I'm missing my rooted phone right about now.lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones