• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE Zmax Pro and emulation

Dudes and dudets the zmax pro is efficient enough aint it? well when it comes to emulation it does much better than you'd expect. my peronal list of obvious consoles from best to eehh from personal experience and its usually the same with most so check it out:

GBA with high quality filters max it runs very legit with a frame skip at 1 or 2 depending. [i use myboy!]

NDS [i use drastic] and its pretty dope with multi thread 3d rendering and high quality filters with skip on occasion at 2 [p.s. cast your screen via miracast or chromecast and it seperates the screens and has full features]

N64 [im trying dif. mupens and mega] not too bad runs texture packs decent with a hickup or two and texture filtering with no frame skipping

PS1 pretty legit but i havent gone through it all yet [a lot of per game settings you gotta go through to get right and buffed]

PSP runs good but slow downs are very frequent and gran turismo is def not ready [i use ppsspp]

i tried Dolphin for gamecube. it started with 5 fps at least lol havent tried new vulcan plug in ones yet will update.
So i hope to start a crew on here to test and discover which emulators work best with the Pro and which features per each are better suited for full frames at highest buff with zero lag. that is my goal. specifically for zte zmax pro phones. my first octacore and i here is not a true octacore please lets discuss these topics and make this thing the best arcade revamp EEVVVAA!!!

{p.s. test with miracast AND chromecast as well. what box are you going to inernet speeds etc. i want to fix the delay, i cast via miracast to a sony blueray and it is literally the smallest delay but when it comes to using a controller or on screen controls we can all agree t.v. will be right after you press, and that can be annoying to almost a buzz kill} LEGGOOO! -.-

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones