1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

zysploit process.comunrevoked zysploit has.com stopped error

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by richmath, Feb 9, 2011.

1. richmath

richmath Newbie

Hi all I hope someone can help.

I needed to take my phone into sprint for repair and I unrooted it before repair. I got it back and now trying to re root it with unrevoked. I used unrevoked before so I felt confident in using it again. When I tried to root it again i get this error "zysploit process.comunrevoked zysploit has.com stopped error".

Did I unroot it wrong? Is there any help to get me back so I can root it again

thanks

*****UPDATE*****

I unistalled that program or file which ever it was and then tried to root again with unrevoked.

Success.

thanks again

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Fahadmo

Fahadmo Lurker

Im having the same zysploit force close problem....how do i uninstall the program or file??????

3. Fahadmo

Fahadmo Lurker

OK....uninstalled zyslpoit ooff the phone...everything wetn smoothly until the "error backuo cid is missing..." GREAT!!!
    HELP.

4. akazabam

akazabam Android Expert

How far along did you get before you got that error? Did the phone reboot at all? If you turn the phone off, then turn it back on while pressing volume down, you'll get to hboot. Do you see S-OFF or S-ON? While there, select the option for recovery. Where does that take you? Check the troubleshooting section of the rooting for dummies guide in this section for more information on that error and how to fix it.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews