• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root zysploit process.comunrevoked zysploit has.com stopped error

richmath

Oct 22, 2009
Hi all I hope someone can help.

I needed to take my phone into sprint for repair and I unrooted it before repair. I got it back and now trying to re root it with unrevoked. I used unrevoked before so I felt confident in using it again. When I tried to root it again i get this error "zysploit process.comunrevoked zysploit has.com stopped error".

Did I unroot it wrong? Is there any help to get me back so I can root it again

thanks

*****UPDATE*****

I unistalled that program or file which ever it was and then tried to root again with unrevoked.

Success.

thanks again

How far along did you get before you got that error? Did the phone reboot at all? If you turn the phone off, then turn it back on while pressing volume down, you'll get to hboot. Do you see S-OFF or S-ON? While there, select the option for recovery. Where does that take you? Check the troubleshooting section of the rooting for dummies guide in this section for more information on that error and how to fix it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones