• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

720p video/3g hot spot and froyo soon

To answer some of your questions:

1. Yes, this is my first post. I browse a lot of these forums but not real big on posting stuff all the time cuz I don't have a lot time on my hands. But came across something on my phone that have not seen on the internet blogs and stuff yet. Therefore I wanted to share.

2. Yes, I got this HTC Incredible from a friend from HTC so therefore its a demo/test device which looks different from the VZW HTC Incredible.

3. I'll upload a sample of the 720p video camera for all to see.

4. I'll try to answer you guys questions as much as possible.

Upvote 0

1. Yes, this is my first post. I browse a lot of these forums but not real big on posting stuff all the time cuz I don't have a lot time on my hands. But came across something on my phone that have not seen on the internet blogs and stuff yet. Therefore I wanted to share.

2. Yes, I got this HTC Incredible from a friend from HTC so therefore its a demo/test device which looks different from the VZW HTC Incredible.

DIBS on his phone

How's that for quick? :p

EDIT: Ok I should write more.

So tell us about it, take some pictures of differences, is the home screen the same? any difference to the browser, etc? Anything different about sense in general?

aaaaaaand is it a lot quicker? We're supposed to see a huge increase in phone speed, I wonder if it's noticable.

Upvote 0

Thanks for answering them, maybe you could show a video of those options to?

How did you get the update? was it OTA? and maybe you can show us the Firmware details in about phone?

Your the 1st person to actually see this, so we have to be sure its real :) if you understand

Upvote 0
DIBS on his phone

How's that for quick? :p

EDIT: Ok I should write more.

So tell us about it, take some pictures of differences, is the home screen the same? any difference to the browser, etc? Anything different about sense in general?

aaaaaaand is it a lot quicker? We're supposed to see a huge increase in phone speed, I wonder if it's noticable.

lol nice one :p

It won't be any faster don't think, this isn't a froyo update or anything...

Upvote 0
Yes, it came OTA on June 28th, if I remember correctly it was about 22.5 MB and required a WIFI connection to do the update.

Sample to come. (Busy at work)

Awesome thanks...

Can you show us the system info? and are you rooted or anything, did it screw anything up? have you noticed any differences in screen response, audio quality in calls, etc...

...oh and what FPS is 720p set at do you know?

Upvote 0

I just wanted to say thanks, you didn't have to post anything about this. I'm looking forward to the sample!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones