• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Be glad you picked up your Optimus V before this week.

i'm not so sure about that.

It says "unless otherwise stated, purchased as NFM may be returned for Exchange, Refund, or Store Credit within 30 days from date of purchase.

HOWEVER, on the BACK of the invoice is it says "Computers, cameras, and mobile phones may be returned within 14 days. (which refers you to the "unless otherwise stated")

What's MORE confusing is that in MY invoice is states *FINAL SALE*, Sale of merchandise above is considered final. All manufacturer warranties apply.

SO, three different variations to the policy.

What's the official policy on our phone?

I received mine today....$132 total. The invoice states NFS gives 30 days for returns. I guess after that you're on your own.

Upvote 0
mine came today via UPS. It is ready to activate at virginmobileusa.com

When you register your phone online, use this kickback code for 60 extra minutes when you activate online.

I did not immediately add any funds or top-up card.

I'm going to let mine FULLY CHARGE before I turn it on.

Use this code in the activation screens.

TY5PWUNd

Hey, what did you pay for shipping? AND did your invoice say
"*FINAL SALE*"???

Called NFM today and the phones came in! Mine will be shipping out to me today!

Upvote 0
mine came today via UPS. It is ready to activate at virginmobileusa.com

When you register your phone online, use this kickback code for 60 extra minutes when you activate online.

I did not immediately add any funds or top-up card.

I'm going to let mine FULLY CHARGE before I turn it on.

Use this code in the activation screens.

TY5PWUNd

Hey, what did you pay for shipping? AND did your invoice say
"*FINAL SALE*"???

Yep it said final sale. It was $13 for "delivery". Thanks for the code I will do that! :D

Upvote 0
Mine was $11 shipping, but hey, no tax. I think they are $139 now, but that's still the cheapest around! They probably got alot of sales due to the chatter on these forums!

The kickback code will give you 60 extra minutes on your first month. (cAsE SeNsItIvE)
I'm off to Wal-Mart to get a top-up card. they are 23.88 here.

Yep it said final sale. It was $13 for "delivery". Thanks for the code I will do that! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones