[KERNEL][MS870][LOKI] Freedom Kernel Overclocked

Last Updated: 2014-03-30 01:38:54
  1. GameTheory

GameTheory Well-Known Member Developer

Here's a thought... I'm just gonna post my original version which clocked to 1.836ghz with a warning that it will only work for those it has been working for all along.

My original version was getting benches in the 7,000 range. :eek: lol

Advertisement
    determined sou and jasonzech like this.
  2. jasonzech

jasonzech Well-Known Member

Hell yeah! :)
  3. oG Admire

oG Admire Well-Known Member

So does this work like a charm? :)
  4. AGLtech

AGLtech Well-Known Member

Works like a charm. Whooooo!!!
  5. jasonzech

I'm looking. Where where?? :) LoL. I'm frantically looking.. where??! :cool:
  6. GameTheory

Ok I'm lost which one is working for you? Was it the last test build?
    Let me grab some coffee and build that version. Since we have that lucky batch of devices it will work for us. :cool: lol
  7. jasonzech

Mmmmm coffee. Sounds good. Brb
  8. AGLtech

Sorry. I should've clarified. I got home and reflashed original and it worked. I think I did something wrong the first time or wasn't charged up enough maybe ...

Attached Files:

9. determined sou

determined sou Well-Known Member

So you don't want us to test this anymore ? Barely was getting to it .
  10. GameTheory

determined sou likes this.
  11. oG Admire

oG Admire Well-Known Member

Well I can't wait till the new ROM seems like it's the most anticipated..
  12. exile1975

exile1975 Well-Known Member

Like most here I can't get this to boot. I'm thinking we don't have enough voltage. Tried the first download last night as well as the one on the last page. I'm really looking forward to interactive governor tho. Please maybe just a stock unlocked kernel with interactive added?
  13. GameTheory

Welp after having some coffee I realized this phone is not good for high OC's, so I'm gonna do a very small OC 1.62ghz with interactive governor and call it a day. lol

I'll have something up soon for testing.
    exile1975 likes this.
  14. AGLtech

Hey GT, I hope you dont hold the new ROM from us because of one persons bad joke. I'm really ticked about that situation since I know you've been working hard on what was going to be Samurai. Just hope it still comes around. I appreciate all you do
    GameTheory likes this.
  15. xBLKSHADOWx

xBLKSHADOWx New Member

Hey GT, the test you just put up is working for me. I had just reflashed Katana, then flashed the insecure kernel first as I was still waiting for you to post, then flashed OC kernel when I saw it. Also my phone dropped like 8-10 degrees with the interactive governor. I was using AWESOMEbeats v5 before, but it kept using a ton of battery and overheating. Now with interactive governor and OC at 1.78 it is back to normal battery use and temperatures. If you need anything from my phone to see why it works let me know. Thank you for such awesome work!
    GameTheory likes this.
  16. GameTheory

Yeah I put it off to the side for now. I had it on the server ready for upload, but took it down so I can rename it along with the build.prop. Then got to repack it and upload to server. Bout an hour goes to waste. lol

No biggie, I'll finish up with this kernel then get to it. Who knows maybe I'll think of something else to tweak.
    AGLtech and maxalpha1 like this.
  17. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

WoW i go to sleep wake up and all hell broke loose. Funny I had no problem with this kernel.
  18. maxalpha1

maxalpha1 Active Member

Where can I get the stock kernel to start fresh? I've been flashing GT to recover. I'll give it a go. I'm not having any luck with GT or PG kernel's at this point. I guess my phone hates change. :smokingsomb:
  19. chrisjohn

chrisjohn Well-Known Member

All who arnt having. Problems. With da kernel. Did yall flash from stock or katana ?
  20. GameTheory

Yeah I flashed from the unsecure kernel to this one and have had no problems either. It seems like diff phones require diff voltage.

It seems like the unsecure kernel will be only one that is 100% safe since it's not overclocked.

I'm doing a small 1.62 OC kernel to see how that goes. lol
  21. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

Ill be at work all night, So if you need someone to do testing, Let me know.:D
  22. GameTheory

That's awesome! I'll be up till late today. I'll post back here with a test run. lol :D
    determined sou likes this.
  23. determined sou

determined sou Well-Known Member

Stock and Katana v3
  24. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

I was on stock kernel but running GT's great Katana with his carbon fiber theme on top of it. with his blue tech9 wallpaper he made for me.:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    GameTheory likes this.
  25. jasonzech

I was on the unmodded stock kernel with katana v3 ROM
    GameTheory likes this.