• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Official Discussion] Huawei Ascend 2.1 - 2.2 Firmware Upgrade (Info updated as received!)

how do i put the apps back on my phone after switching from icarus to c6 i backed them up with titanium back up?
Think you can do a batch restore of em with tibu. With Appkik you can go into the dir it saves them too and just run the apk's. May be similar with tibu too.

Reactions: hinicephone
Upvote 0
Download TiBu from the Market and do a restore app only.

App + Data :D

I flashed cm6 I like it so for but I think I done something wrong I can't move apps to SD card

go to settingscyanogenMod settings tap applications and put a check in the box for Allow application moving.

Reactions: hinicephone
Upvote 0
I called cricket corporate office today and the guy told me it is coming for cricket but there is not ETA on it as they get it when huawei decides to give it to them all they now is that they were told it will be here but there had to be some minor changes done to it. wonder what that could be?.
branding, bloatware, disable any features they do not want to support.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones