• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pc to phone app transfer??

blindman96

Feb 20, 2011
hi, I was wondering if it were possible to download apps from the android market on a pc and then transfer them to my phone.

My situation: I havn't got my phone yet but I'm eager to get a bunch of apps to install them on my phone as soon as I get it. (FTR I'm getting my phone in about 2 weeks)

so I was wondering if there was a way to download apps from market.android.com to my pc and then later when I get my phone transfer the apps to that.

any ideas?

any help would, help thanks!

Hello blindman.

There are methods to download the files and store them until you want to move them to your device for installation.

It might be smarter, though, to wait until you get your new device before acquiring apps for it, one reason being the rather constant updating of most apps these days; you want to start right off with the latest versions of those things. ;)

Reactions: blindman96
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones