• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Achievement unlocked: You're now married.

20231019_122201.jpg
20231019_122333.jpg

Last edited:
They don't save your data and sell it or track you, but that doesn't mean the Government doesn't

DuckDuckGo is an independent Google alternative that also lets you search and browse the web, but we don’t track your searches or browsing history, and our browsers and extensions help block other companies from trying to track you as well, all by default. Our browser comes with seamless privacy protection built-in, including tracker blocking, increased encryption, Email Protection, and more. Learn more.
Been using duckduckgo forever, thanks for the link man. Really enlightens my studies for today.

Reactions: AugieTN
Wow, happy anniversary to ME!

I first joined Android Forums on November 17, 2009... right after release of the Motorola Droid. It was so awesome to find a place so welcoming to newbies who wanted to learn more about their devices.

It's still like that, which is why I'm still here 14 years later.

:)

I'm going to make one too, blasted!

Blasted? Wow that was so lame. Although I have debated running around and using, "Great Scott!" from Back To The Future. Love that trilogy... 1 and 2 are two of my favorites of all time.

I just saw "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" with Jack Nicholas and "The Doc" from B2TF... what's his name? Christopher Lloyd maybe?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones