• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root A Humble Request

bonline

Jul 20, 2011
Hello Experts,

I've looked at the root, new ROM and Link2SD instructions and as the education of the community has increased and alot of back and forth between everyone, these threads are quite long and not easy to follow.

Would it be possible for someone knowledgeable to have one clear set of instructions for each of these that incorporates all of the knoweldge that are in those threads, so us rookies can easily follow.

This would be helpful before the nice folks introduce Ice Cream based ROM.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.

When you guys say its up-to-date, could a reader just read the first post and have all of the instructions and learned experiences have been incorporated (updated) in the first post or does the reader need to read all of the post associated with the instructions?
Reading the first post in Jerry's BACKside thread will get you going just fine. The first post in my Link2SD tutorial should do the same. Most of the discussion in mine has been people needing extra help, or having tried doing it a different way and then came to that thread for help getting back on track.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones