• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M S: Welcome All Newbies! It's the First Annual Newbie Appreciation Week!!

women = not a man.. age and kids do not affect that status.

please send in your $1.99 to me before your account is marked as bad..
which will be designated by being highlighted in "RED"
Ok, great!

I uploaded my cc number for you at " androiddeathvirus dot ru " so that you easily can download them, If it doesn't work the first time, click on all links, then reboot.

I am sure that we will be good friends! :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Right now i am trying to be a good little newbie, scanning around reading FAQ:s and threads about questions that i am interested in, instead of starting pepper the forum with
with threads that have informative titles like: "HEEEELP!!!!! " and " PANIC!!!! " etc.... :p

(Probably the reason why i am only posting in non-techforums so far.)

Upvote 0
Right now i am trying to be a good little newbie, scanning around reading FAQ:s and threads about questions that i am interested in, instead of starting pepper the forum with
with threads that have informative titles like: "HEEEELP!!!!! " and " PANIC!!!! " etc.... :p

Pepper away, just use only one new HEEEELP!!!!! thread per question.:D

Reactions: NickanM
Upvote 0

Yeah.. Great.. I dislike uninformative titles too..

Reactions: NickanM
Upvote 0
Hey there everyone. Another NOOB here. I just upgraded my HTC Hero for a Motorola Photon. Obviously I am not the type that has to have the newest and greatest all the time, but on the Hero I barely used it more than a phone and to check email. I thought that I would like to actually use the Photon a little more. So I will be lurking around here trying to get ideas on what I should and can do with my phone, and I am sure I will ask the silly simple question here and there. So far from what I have seen this seems to be a great place.

Thanks
Phil

Upvote 0
Hey there everyone. Another NOOB here. I just upgraded my HTC Hero for a Motorola Photon. Obviously I am not the type that has to have the newest and greatest all the time, but on the Hero I barely used it more than a phone and to check email. I thought that I would like to actually use the Photon a little more. So I will be lurking around here trying to get ideas on what I should and can do with my phone, and I am sure I will ask the silly simple question here and there. So far from what I have seen this seems to be a great place.

Thanks
Phil

hi Phil...

hey everyone ... we fooled another one... the bait and swap plan is working!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones