• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories for Extended Bat.

Im really debating b/w case or naked, I had a seidio case on my droid 1 for 7 months until the clips broke. I took it off and realized that even though the case only added 2mm it made the phone seem significantly larger. Does anyone have their phone and case yet? What do you think about the size it adds? I havent been able to find pictures other than what is on the seidio website and I dont feel those really give you a good angle to see. The active X looks really nice, but again worried about size.

Upvote 0
Mine came today. Innocase surface. It has a felt lining that the Droid case didn't have. Fits very snug. It's in two pieces that slide on from each end then clip together. It does add a little bulk but feels nice. It definitely looks like it would protect the phone if dropped.

Upvote 0
Im really debating b/w case or naked, I had a seidio case on my droid 1 for 7 months until the clips broke. I took it off and realized that even though the case only added 2mm it made the phone seem significantly larger. Does anyone have their phone and case yet? What do you think about the size it adds? I havent been able to find pictures other than what is on the seidio website and I dont feel those really give you a good angle to see. The active X looks really nice, but again worried about size.

Active is thicker.. I have a Innocase and it is great.. It barley adds any bulk.. I would take pics but my phone is drying with a Zagg on it

Upvote 0
Is the Innocase easy to remove once it's on? I just bought the Innocase II and if I want to put the phone on the window mount, I will have to take it off (I'm assuming), so I just want to know if it's easy to take off. Thanks!

Yep, the innocase is easy to remove. Just push down slightly in the back niddle by the seam and pull apart. Secure when on, but easy to remove when needed. Love seidio stuff, although I never heard about their apparent dinc battery scam until now.

Reactions: jennay22
Upvote 0
Pix..
9tjxpt.jpg

25hl9a1.jpg

2d7c3fb.jpg

vx252p.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones