• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps that DONT work on Droid

UStream tells you it's not compatible when you launch the app.
+1 for this

Try using AF in the camera app, yup works just fine.

I'll bet it's because it's not 2.0 Compatible. I just sent shopsavvy an email asking about compatibility.

I have gotten shopsavvy to work great most of the time, but sometimes it just wont scan.

Snake does not work, Crashes when I try to play.

Upvote 0
how do you remove apps?

There's probably a better way but this is how I know how to do it.

Go to Market, open the menu and select Downloads. There it will list your installed application, just select the one you want and you'll see a button to uninstall at the bottom of the screen.

EDIT: Doh! I knew there had to be a less confusing way to do it.

Upvote 0
Well Ive been playin with my droid and i have installed and uninstalled a few apps
Here is my list:

*NOTE: as of 11/06 not compatible with android 2.0 YET *
Barcode Scanner same thing but at least it reads SQ codes -

REDFLEA: Worked for me on both Android App barcodes and product bar codes.

beautiful widgets doesnt display correctly
REDFLEA: Works for me - have their clock/weather widget running - is that what you mean, or something else?

Upvote 0
I've uninstalled the bluetooth off/on app as it wasn't working right (it wouldn't turn the bluetooth off or on with the shortcut on the main screen. However, now that I've uninstalled it, it left the settings menu option in there. :(

Any clue on how to get it out? Because at the moment I have two listings now for bluetooth off/on in two different spots in the settings menu.

Upvote 0
Hi Redflea ...Yes i just reinstalled BarScanner and IT is working ..will be updating my post ... asfor beautiful widgets ... i will be installing that next to see if it works ... Im updating list as people start posting ..unless its been updated to 2.0 im removing them ...

NOTE to others... Before I update further the list ...i need to have more than 1 or 2 people reporting a problem ... I am looking at the market at these apps to see if they have been updated to 2.0 compatibility and removing from my list ...

Thanks for your patience and please keep testing those apps and posting here your findings ... thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones