• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Shinjitsu Rom 1.5.2.4 OTA Available(Discontinued)

Which battery icon do you like better?

• 1.5b Battery Icon

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 1.5.1c Battery Icon

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to wifi tethering. WiFi Tether 3.1 beta14 works fine for me. In regards to the guy up above a few w/ his screenshots of the wp7 stuff, edit and rotate my man ;]

What settings are you using for it? I've tried every combo (I think) but still no dice. Barnacle was the only one I could get to work on this phone pre-shinrom now I can't find any tetherer to work.

BTW, the partition is alllll goooood my man. Good job and thnx!:D

Upvote 0
What settings are you using for it? I've tried every combo (I think) but still no dice. Barnacle was the only one I could get to work on this phone pre-shinrom now I can't find any tetherer to work.

BTW, the partition is alllll goooood my man. Good job and thnx!:D

use wireless tether for root users.. its a little clunky, seems like it locks up but keep trying. it will work. try rebooting your phone and give it another go.

Upvote 0
Camera ics+ kept force closing on me every time i tried to use panoramic mode. So i spent the 99 cents and now it works great. Just an fyi for anyine having that issue.

All you have to do is use titanium backup to change it to a user app... uninstall it... download and install the market version and then switch it to a system app and it should stop the fc issues... that's how I fixed mine

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Upvote 0
All you have to do is use titanium backup to change it to a user app... uninstall it... download and install the market version and then switch it to a system app and it should stop the fc issues... that's how I fixed mine

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Or just " buy " the updated version. As we all know what I mean. :p

Reactions: Spiyder
Upvote 0
I'm about to take my warp apart and do some...experimenting w. LED's...i may break it, but whatever illl go buy something else, but im trying to add additional LED"s, and a microswitch to allow for flashlight like buttonpress + already modified a back compartment to hold 2 cr2032 button cell/silver oxide/whatever they are batteries, ;\...trying to add some flashing colors too, if i disappear for a bit um...i broke my phone lol.

Upvote 0
Lol, well i like the app so ima go ahead and support the developer :)

I do to, i legitimately bought it, just worded it in a silly way, don't want people ranting about other ways to get apps. Its totally worth the $1 lol. Also bought HDR+, if u have steady hands, this thing takes amazing quality pics, absolutely gorgeous...

Reactions: Spiyder
Upvote 0
I do to, i legitimately bought it, just worded it in a silly way, don't want people ranting about other ways to get apps. Its totally worth the $1 lol. Also bought HDR+, if u have steady hands, this thing takes amazing quality pics, absolutely gorgeous...

For a buck or two I do too but I always prefer "buying" over buying anyday LOL

Upvote 0
I took your advice n0ve and got that HDR+ cam and it IS badazz! Highly recommend it. I went to a AAA ball game on Saturday and used it while a guy was on first. Stupid me started it as he was leading off though and I thought it was screwed. Surprised me that it just averaged the 3 shots like it's supposed to and it still came out crystal clear with the guy half-way thru his lead. Steady hand makes it even more sick

Upvote 0
Frustrated. I know how to make a theme the old way but I've spent all night designing themes and uploading them to the kitchen after selecting Shins ROM from their drop down menu but when I install the damn things my data isn't there. Only grabs Shins theme and doesn't apply my new settings. Then it doesn't let you go back or edit so you have to keep starting from scratch. I don't get it so I think I give up for now. Was gonna share the wealth of all three themes with the forum too :mad:

Upvote 0
Has anybody tried flashing a theme you built on UOT Kitchen after using the Shinjitsu ROM that has been uploaded to it? I can't get it to work. If I use the old way of manually uploading the framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk then it works great. It's as if the Kitchen isn't applying any of my mods and when I flash the "cooked" theme it only re-loads Shin's update theme. What's the point of having Shin's ROM on their site if it doesn't even work with their site?

Upvote 0
Try this to install your theme's, Just extract the modified files from the UOT Zip and add them inside the folders where they belong. This should work

Theme Installer

Please clarify what this is going to fix? In all honesty the kitchen works when just manually uploading the 2 apk's prior to cooking. I haven't quite figured out your suggestion of editing that img to fix the notification window white box

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones