• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bootlooping like crazy

blaze413

Aug 13, 2012
Mass
Hey guys, hope everyones been alright while I went to rock the RAZR for a while.. Sold that dope ass phone and now im back on my spec. Used it for one day and thats all it took for me to remember why I hate the thing... ANYWAY heres my problemo;

My phone is booting right up to the launcher coming up that it restarts.. I have tried 3 roms, an old restore, wiping everything... Its nonstop, I set it down for a few hours and came back it was doing the same thing still..

Im a little rusty on the spec so anyone got any ideas? Im using the CWM download from right in the app.... :smokingsomb:

I went through the download mode version of the run, things look good and everything presses than i get an error "Updating is not possibru any longer due to a fatal error while the LG mobile phone software update"

Ill try through adb in cwm recovery now and report back...

appreciate the help yo

Upvote 0
For the .cab file, you're typing the file & path wrong, or you're forgetting to put .cab at the end of the file name.

And what do you mean by "error device not found" in CWM recovery? If the LG update tool sees your phone, then you should have all the correct drivers in place. You said it's been a while since you used the phone thou, so you may need to reinstall all the drivers.

Upvote 0
For the .cab file, you're typing the file & path wrong, or you're forgetting to put .cab at the end of the file name

I really don't think that's the case Ive been trying with both the ZV3 and ZV7 .cab pushing with fullnames right from C:\ drive root.. maybe I should make screenies?

And "error device not found" is what adb tells me when I am tether to pc and phone is in cwm recovery...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones