• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bricked Samsung Galaxy S Epic 4G (Sprint)

kvng13

Lurker
Aug 21, 2012
hi guys i new in all this well i have a Samsung Galaxy s 4G the phone doesn't turn on at all nor recovery or download mode appear my computer wont read it i installed the drivers and when i charge it the phone gets hot like if its charging well anyways what happen was i was trying to update it to gingerbread 2.3.6 but what i didnt notice was that the odin program was for a different phone and not for the galaxy s i know idiot so then the after the software was started or finished i dont remember the screen came out with a lot of small dots on colors and i again idiot removed the usb and the battery and i put them back tried recovery and download mode but now it doesnt turn on. i need help and need to know if its fixable or if its just a huge paper weight please help me guys thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones