• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar and sync questions

soulstar

Lurker
Jan 10, 2010
I'm having helluva time trying to figure out the sync between my N1 and Google Calendar.

My N1 synced up with my Google Calendar fine. This was more of a test calendar so I deleted the calendar completely on the web. I've noticed that on my N1, it still holds the deleted calendar data and did not sync with the cloud.

Furthermore, if I create a new event on the N1, it does indeed show up on my Google Calendar. However, if I delete that same event on the cloud, it does not reflect it on my N1.

I've searched and saw on Google's help section that says I can clear my phone's calendar data by going to:

Settings -> Manage Applications -> Calendar Storage

Unfortunately, I don't see anything called "Calendar Storage" or anything remotely close to it.

Anyone know what's going on?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones