• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can you downgrade from the newest 2.1 for the eris

atm, no you cannot go back.

And as so many other threads have stated, it all depends on who you get when you try to return it. Some people have done it no problems, others been turned away or even charged for after returning it.

Not to sound like a dick but....
Use search, Its a great feature. There are already so many threads/post about these 2 things and seems you just lazy to search.

Upvote 0
Me and my bro have searched no we will wait till they update OTA so thank yall who put in a answer even if it was a negative one sayin Quote "The point of no return lol anyone have a XBL add me xXK1LL3RPANDAXx its not case sensitive i play Cod Waw and MW:2 also have a PSN: xXK1LL3RPANDAXx

You are giving everyone a headache with your mumblings in two different threads. Go to sleep or stop drinking.

Upvote 0
@150 ill give ya fiddy for it if your so desperate up unload. Seriously.

Because the phone is fine. I've come to the conclusion the younger generation is not "better" with technology. Unless of course its simply stealing music or using apple stuff where any window licking helmet wearing person can operate it.

lol nicely said, how did you know i use a mac lol

you are right the phone is fine but i just enjoy "tweaking"

i can't count the times i changed something on my touch pro and i was wanting to do that again

Upvote 0
As others have said, you cant downgrade.

I think upgrading would void the warranty until the actual OTA comes out, then just go up to Verizon and trade it in.

when i installed the leak they didn't know much about it and some people thought you could go back, but the next morning is when i realized there was no going back

and yes it will void the warranty, which is why you get insurance or you find some idiot who knows nothing about your phone and thinks blackberries are the shit and you can try to return your phone to him BUT because they track phones with ESNs they could find out what you did and send you back they phone or charge you for they "new" one

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones