• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Dark Edge Released

Do you have lwp working. I have tried everything but most of them FC.

team chaos version works over bbv1, yes. but.... i asked them about it over at their forum and they said lwp wont work with anything but their rom and that we need to push livewallpapers.apk from bbv1 to fix it. now i just have to figure out how to do that on my mac and ill be good to go

Upvote 0
team chaos version works over bbv1, yes. but.... i asked them about it over at their forum and they said lwp wont work with anything but their rom and that we need to push livewallpapers.apk from bbv1 to fix it. now i just have to figure out how to do that on my mac and ill be good to go

Easiest way to go about doing this would probably be to extract Livewallpapers.apk from /system/app of Pete's BBV1.0 .zip file, and replace the one in the Team Chaos DE .zip file. Then, re-run the DE update.zip.

Or, if you do have the sdk installed, it's just a matter of:

adb push Livewallpapers.apk /system/app/

EDIT: actually, now that I think of it, you could just extract the Livewallpapers.apk from Pete's update.zip, put it on the root of your sdcard, and run the switchlwp script :D

Upvote 0
Wait, you are a robot... I thought you didn't have to worry about that kinda stuff... :thinking::thinking:

aluminum-foil-00.jpg

Upvote 0
For now, yes. I think I read they were working on fixes here and there for CM first, then releasing all the other colors later. Using gold right now just because I was too tempted to try it and didn't want to wait for the other colors to come out... looks awesome.

Has anyone updated their Google Voice yet who is using DE? I can't get the new version to theme after using A2S then MetaMorph. Seems to break GV (renames it as "balance" and FC every time I try to start it). Perhaps they changed the structure of the app so much that it's gonna require a new MM file? Just seeing if there are any others experiencing this issue.

Upvote 0
some screens. Just the tip of the iceberg with this theme. Dont have time to take more at the moment though

CAP2010051013261.jpg

CAP201005101327.jpg

How did you get your beautiful widgets like that? I applied the theme but it seems to only affect the configuration page.

Also, what launcher are you using to dock items on the bottom?

Attachments

• CAP2010052018381.jpg
    CAP2010052018381.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 23
  • CAP201005201856.jpg
    CAP201005201856.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 41
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones