• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DISCONTINUED][Themed-ROM] FroYo Cream Sandwich V.2.0 | Completely ICS-Themed, Tweaked And Much More

Which type of Battery MOD do you want in ROM??

• 1% Circular

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 1% Rectangular/Square

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Any Other(Not Neccessarily 1%)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Hey Guys,

I am using this rom since last month and it makes me feel WOW !:congrats:
I deeply appreciate everyone's efforts behind the scene and doing a total makeover of this a70 shit.

Tested every app and found that v2.0 also having some bugs. I fixed many of them according to my preferences.
Here the list goes

1. Call settings "FORCE CLOSE" - replaced another settings.apk
2. Installed Holo Launcher as default launcher.
3. Transparent status bar with Holo Launcher - Color changed to total black
4. added Holo Locker as default lockscreen - looks fab !
5. Camera, Deskclock everything works perfectly.

Performance wise this ROM is buttery smooth, stable and battery life is literally 2 days.

Known Bugs are-
1. Create contact - Black gmail account and SIM
2. USB Mass Storage working after uncheck USB Debugging.

One more thing... I installed Play music app as system because its ICS interface but music in notification is having black text. will provide screenshot soon..

Okay ! get yourself ICSed Guys with this awesome rom.
Thanks again.

PS : ignore that 0 in top left corner. its an app that notifies me of current upload and download speeds.

Attachments

• 2012.11.26-16.56.53.png
    2012.11.26-16.56.53.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 2012.11.26-16.57.12.png
    2012.11.26-16.57.12.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 2012.11.26-16.54.27.png
    2012.11.26-16.54.27.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 2012.11.26-16.59.42.png
    2012.11.26-16.59.42.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 2012.11.26-16.56.23.png
    2012.11.26-16.56.23.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Hey Guys,

I am using this rom since last month and it makes me feel WOW !:congrats:
I deeply appreciate everyone's efforts behind the scene and doing a total makeover of this a70 shit.

Tested every app and found that v2.0 also having some bugs. I fixed many of them according to my preferences.
Here the list goes

1. Call settings "FORCE CLOSE" - replaced another settings.apk
2. Installed Holo Launcher as default launcher.
3. Transparent status bar with Holo Launcher - Color changed to total black
4. added Holo Locker as default lockscreen - looks fab !
5. Camera, Deskclock everything works perfectly.

Performance wise this ROM is buttery smooth, stable and battery life is literally 2 days.

Known Bugs are-
1. Create contact - Black gmail account and SIM
2. USB Mass Storage working after uncheck USB Debugging.

One more thing... I installed Play music app as system because its ICS interface but music in notification is having black text. will provide screenshot soon..

Okay ! get yourself ICSed Guys with this awesome rom.
Thanks again.

PS : ignore that 0 in top left corner. its an app that notifies me of current upload and download speeds.
Hi Madernads,
Please share us the edited ROM..

Upvote 0
I installed this rom on 22nd and am very satisfied with it. The phone has become quite responsive. as of now I've got a battery back up of 1 day 14hrs and 36 mins. 22% of charge is still remaining.

Special thanks for painstakingly editing xml files to give the ICS look to settings panel and everything else.

the responsive ness is what I like. of course, if a lot of applications are open in background it may lag, but a phone of such meager resources cannot be expected to run like a S3

Upvote 0
Dear i have download forys ics 4.0 rom from mediafire and install but it was not working properly 1, their is no key board available 2, other application like facebook, whatsapp etc are not working and give error The application XXXX process com.___ please try again 3, USB not working it was work as a charger
Please give suggetion.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones