• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy S3 Emergency Calls Only

rapzeh76

Lurker
May 10, 2014
Phone worked fine two days ago, yesterday I went out in the rain and my pants got soaked and my phone accidently called someone whilst I was walking home which they told me afterwards. As soon as I got home I took my phone out of my pocket and it looked completely fine. I couldn't turn the screen on at the time but that is due to a bug with calls in Cyanogenmod, so I took the battery out and re-booted just fine. But, as soon as I got on to the phone, I got stuck in Emergency Calls Only, and I still am. I simply can't call anyone or text anyone, having been able to the previous day. Is this water damage to my phone or my sim card? Please help, I was contacted only today by someone willing to buy my phone for

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones